Our next catch up is with our lovely friends Anna and Ben and their family. We first met up on a boat in Galapogos in 2010. At the end of our trip around South America we met up with them again in Hutton Rugby. Libby was born in UK and then they moved to Melbourne for a few years where Clara was born before moving back to Hutton Rugby. We love staying with them as they always have a packed itinery for us to enjoy. This time is no different!i
Headliners Rachel and Becky Unthank brought back so many memories of singing with my brother in Sheffield folk clubs, when I was a teenager. They brought the house down when they started clog dancing! I know it doesn't sound cool but it was incredible.
Ellie Slorach conducted the Royal Northern Sinfonia with so much energy, supporting every act brilliantly, including indie art-rockers English Teacher. Having Radiohead's Philip Selway on drums was such fun! Oh and I loved how the soloist wore the BeanZ orange dress!
A massive thank you to Anna and Ben for pulling out all the stops as always.

.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment