In 2024 we started our adventures with 4 days in Hanoi, Vietnam.Then on to see friends and family in Taddinton, Derbyshire, Seville, Spain and Gibraltar! Phew! It was great, but our 3 week holiday in Morocco came to a sudden stoop when I fractured my spine but hey it's 2026 and we are travelling again! France and England await!
Read about these adventures on our dawsonsoverseas blog
Click here to read about these adventures on our dawsonsoverseas blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2019
(69)
-
▼
June
(23)
- Tomorrow To Tomar
- Peniche
- Casais Brancos... oops
- Weird eh?
- Óbidos
- Worst nightmare
- What's around the corner?... they found out!
- At times Art makes you feel so small..
- Ducks in the park
- Mr Five Per Cent
- Are you like me?
- FEIRA DA LADRA - Thieves Market
- Fado
- Fish cakes
- So what's around that corner?
- Wanderlust
- Stepping out!
- Why Southall?
- How could I have left this out???
- So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu....
- I Can I Can...Maybe
- Want to try a new breakfast recipe?
- Yay! Finally - the FINAL draft
-
▼
June
(23)


No comments:
Post a Comment